Sunday, September 12, 2010

my life needed new music.

My Last.FM library as of late:

1.  Laura Marling - "Alpha Shallows"
2.  Faded Paper Figures - "Invent It All Again"
3.  Steel Train - "Better Love"
4.  Horse Feathers - "Honest Doubters"
5.  Hurricane Bells - "Tonight I'm Going To Be Like A Shooting Star"
6.  Local Natives - "Sun Hands"
7.  Iron and Wine - "Faded From the Winter"
8.  South - "Paint the Silence" (Acoustic)
9.  Oberhofer - "Away Frm U"
10.  St. Vincent - "Ride"
11.  Vampire Weekend - "Exit Music" (Radiohead cover)
12.  Lykke Li - "Window Blues"
13.  City and Colour - "Casey's Song"
14.  Ben Gibbard - "Church Mouse in the Church House"
15.  Brand New - "Okay I Believe You, but My Tommy Gun Don't"
16.  Death Cab for Cutie - "I Will Possess Your Heart"
17.  Kyle Andrews - "You Always Make Me Smile"
18.  Horse Feathers - "Hardwood Pews"
19.  The Smashing Pumpkins - "1979"
20.  Band of Horses - "The Funeral"
21.  City and Colour - "Sensible Heart"
22.  Death Cab for Cutie - "Bend to Squares"
23.  Horse Feathers - "Dust Bowl"
24.  Sea Wolf - "Middle Distance Runner"
25.  Oberhofer - "Haus"

Thank you, Alex dear, for the introduction.


;]

No comments:

Post a Comment