Tuesday, December 8, 2009

!!!!!!!!

Sooo it's finally here! My friends Ash, Rach, and Kari are on their flight to Paris!! Praaaise the Lord for three main reasons:

1. It was snowing in Chicago when they left which made us worry their flight wouldn't get in on time, but they left on time and are getting in tomorrow at 11:30, just in time for my morning class to be finished!

2. I got food poisoning from a big mac yesterday and definitely thought I was guna be puking my guts out the whole time they were here :[ however, I slept for 12 hours last night, and it totally left my system! PHEW.

3. I'm making some legitimate headway on my 10 page history paper...still not as far as I'd like to be, but I'd say six pages is good enough for now when it's not due until next Tuesday. (Especially when two of those pages will be completely filled with pictures, ha. Procrastinaaaation.)

I'll be blogging LOTS in the next few days so keep an eye out! After all, the end is drawing near!!

No comments:

Post a Comment