Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Goorin Bros.



I scoured the streets of downtown Playa del Carmen for the perfect Panama hat but never found exactly what I was looking for - a malleable, burnt barn straw-hewed topper fit for a bright summer's day.

[I suppose Mexico was the wrong place to be looking for a Panama hat in the first place.]

Lo and behold, a customer came into the store just the other day wearing a Goorin Bros. crown label millinery gem, and I was so jealous that I almost jumped over the counter to find out where she got it.

Apparently there's a boutique right by where I used to live in Wicker Park. Looks like I'm going to have to make another trip into the city. I just love finding these things out after I've moved home.

Here are a couple of my favorites:

Very...Britney, Brad, Johnny, etc.


Very Thoroughly Modern Millie.

No comments:

Post a Comment